[Fedora-spins] Bad doc reference in fedora-live-base.ks

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Dec 12 15:32:41 UTC 2009

During a live image build (on F12) I noticed a nonfatal error message where
a nonexistent file is being attempted to be installed into the image.

The line in fedora-live-base.ks is:
cp $INSTALL_ROOT/usr/share/doc/HTML/readme-live-image/en_US/readme-live-image-en_US.txt $LIVE_ROOT/README

The error message is:
cp: cannot stat `/spare/tmp/imgcreate-AWLM8Y/install_root/usr/share/doc/HTML/readme-live-image/en_US/readme-live-image-en_US.txt': No such file or directory

/usr/share/doc/HTML/'s layout seems to have changed since that command was
put in. I did a little looking around, but couldn't figure out what provided
that document (if anything) or where it might be now.

After infrastructure is back up, I'll file a real bug.