[Fedora-spins] 2009-12-28 Spins SIG meeting links

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Dec 28 23:29:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 23:23:52 +0000,
  Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the flip side of that argument its quite likely also that a feature
> is added that we don't want and we then have to strip it out in other
> .ks files adding more work possibly across multiple .ks files or
> multiple levels of ks files. I'm not sure what the allergic reaction
> to another -base.ks file is that I'm quite happy to maintain and get
> rid of if necessary.

Other spins besides yours might be using it in the future. The normal rule
is that live spins are based off live-base or live-desktop. Making an
exception is possible. But I think it is worth thinking about is the exception
going to be just for moblin or will other official spins be able to base off
it as well. If the latter, support becomes more of a concern.