[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jan 14 14:25:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 13:26:14 +0100,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:

> Obviously, we can pre-discuss most of the items on the agenda on our
> mailing list fedora-spins -at- lists.fedoraproject.org.
>
> Our first meeting (in the series of regular meetings) would be January
> 19th, 18:00 UTC, for which I'm going to set the Agenda now:
>
> == Agenda ==
>
> # Current Spins Requests:
> #* Games Spin
> #** Has been previously approved
> #** Failed during Fedora 10
> #** Revamped for Fedora 11 by Bruno Wolff III

I should be able to attend on Monday. For the games spin, there is still the
issue of going over 4 GiB. There are two parts to this. One is whether the
iso image being over 4 GiB is likely to have a significant impact on usability
to the extent it shouldn't be done. The other is whether rel-eng is comfortable
with a version of livecd-tools that can switch to udf when the squashfs
file system image is over 4 GiB. Jeremy and I have been going back and forth
a bit with patches. As of right now the git version doesn't work, but a
previous version did. The iso image is currently about 160 MB over 4 GiB.