[Fedora-spins] BrOffice.org Spins Page copied / relocated

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Jan 21 11:00:32 UTC 2009

Hi Igor,

For Fedora 11 and the BrOffice.org spin, I've copied the contents off of
the Features page to a new location for the BrOffice.org Spin, e.g.:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrOffice.org_Spin

Could you please update that page with any relevant information that I
may have missed, and see to it the Features page is no longer touched,
and the new Spins page is used (e.g. communicate with co-maintainers and
such)?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate and ask.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip