[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG meeting time (Attn: kanarip)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Jul 6 18:47:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:27:20 -0500, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> We really need a meeting time that kanarip can make.
> kanarip, can you suggest a time that you would like to have these
meetings?
> It would be nice if it was a time that Bert could make when needed.

Most of the times that I can make (with Internet and IRC) are late at
night; Most commonly, I'm either somewhere remote and limited to a webmail
interface or proxy foo.

That is, if later at night (~21:30 UTC?) is no problem for the rest of us?

If nothing else, somebody else is going to have to run the meetings.

-- Jeroen