[Fedora-spins] Weekly Rawhide Snapshots

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Jul 24 11:10:03 UTC 2009

On 07/23/2009 11:25 PM, Adam Miller wrote:
> I'm in, we just need to make sure the script does a 'git pull' before
> generating the images (I flat forgot to do that the other day and it
> took me far longer than it should have to figure out that's why
> nothing was changing)
>
> Other than expressing concerns for not duplicating my own failures,
> this would be great! :)

I have scripts ready that do this sorta thing on a daily basis, based on
Revisor, so maybe that's something you want to look at as well;

http://fedorahosted.org/revisor/browser/unity/scripts/respin.sh

Products show up at http://www.kanarip.com/revisor/ and
http://kanarip.kicks-ass.org:6969/

Regrettably though, since this runs on my SOHO infrastructure, the
torrents are not as fast as they could be ;-)

-- Jeroen