[Fedora-spins] What are we doing for Fedora 11 GA?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jun 4 00:48:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 16:37:40 -0700,
  John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm a casual participant in the Spins process and usual asker of
> questions on this list :)
>
> Did all the spins test out okay?

Since I just saw another RC announcement today I don't know that there is
a final answer to this.

I have been building versions of the games spin for myself that include
addons from rpmfusion and livna and they are still staying under size.
I'll be doing another install test with the modified spin tomorrow.

> The list has been quiet so I realize it is possible this is already
> done, but I did want to ask.

There is some stuff that is supposed to get done on the wiki related to the
release process, but I haven't seen a followup to the proposal from two
weeks ago. Barring further feedback, I was planning on adjusting the
game spin page for F12 within a week of the official release of F11.