[Fedora-spins] Updating spin pages for F12

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Jun 6 16:38:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 09:06:37 +0200,
  Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > Is it time to start updating spin pages for F12?
>
> Which pages are you referring to ?

The spin pages for official spins is suppose to (according to my current
understanding) get updated for the next release. Karnip sent some sample
things to change near the time of GA several weeks ago.

A couple of things is to keep back pointers to the previous versions of
the wiki pages corresponding to previous Fedora releases. These older
pages would have pointers to the kickstart files used for that version.
While the new pages would point to the version being worked on for the
next release.

I was going to document new tasks that I was going to work on for the games
spin. I want to review the current games, look at some new possible additions,
possibly ask for demo packages for some of the very large games to keep the
space required down, get a basic test plan documented.

I wasn't sure when to do this, but I am thinking this weekend would probably
be a good time to switch over and then people could comment on it as a model
for the other spin pages at the meeting. (Most likely I'll be able to take
a break from work for the spins meeting, but I might have a conflict with
a work meeting.)