[Fedora-spins] Recurring Spins

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jun 11 03:31:13 UTC 2009

I was thinking I should try to follow the recurring spins process and I
notice that we link to a page that hasn't been written yet.
So that's something we should talk about at our next meeting.
I have updated the Games Spin page to list tasks I would like to work on
(mostly getting a test plan) for F12 and put back into Spins_Incomplete, and
this message is notification to the group that I plan on working on the Spin
again for F12. Anything else I need to do?