[Fedora-spins] Using our ticketing system a little better

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat May 16 17:06:35 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 14:21:14 +0200,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> I wanted to start using our ticketing system a little better...
>
> For one, I wanted all current spins to have a ticket to be completed at
> Fedora 11 GA, that states, maybe:

I created ticket https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/1827 .
I didn't know who to assign it to? Is this something we should each do, or is
someone going to do all in sync with the release? (I want to touch it anyway
to include what I want to do for F12.)

Also of note, is that for the games spin kickstart file I have been pointing
to the git repo. I just editing the page to refer to the F-11 branch instead
of the master branch. I added a third step in the games spin task list to
switch it back to master after GA.