[Fedora-spins] Live CD HOWTO

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:53:08 UTC 2009

Me being the enormous noob face that I am, I missed the meeting and
read the meeting minutes *after* sending my reply. (Missed the meeting
on behalf of my not rescheduling my reminder around daylight savings
time ... fail).

Anyhoo, do we need a more simple version of the how to? I would think
that those technically inclined enough to really want to dive in are
suited quite well by that document and those who are looking for
something more casual are well fit to use Revisor.

Just a thought.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com