[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG (sort of) Meeting 2009-10-05

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Oct 5 22:17:59 UTC 2009

I at fisrt thought we weren't going to have a useful meeting, but a few us
kept talking and we essentially had a meeting despite low turn out.
So here is a summary of what was discussed:

    * The meeting was initially thought to be cancelled so no log was made.
    * bruno wanted to know about when the spin-kickstarts and related packages would get updated. kanarip wasn't around, so no answer to that.
    * biertie said the QA Test Day spin page looked OK. But wondered if it was necessary.
    * bruno suggested that the target for spin pages should be taken up at a later meeting. Probably pages are both for the target group and the spins SIG, but maybe not.
    * ChitleshGoorah said the FEL spin was done.
    * ChitleshGoorah asked about spin pages, which brought up the new spins pages that spin owners will be asked to work on. Probably there will be contact from mizmo next week.