[Fedora-spins] ETA to composing F-12?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Oct 7 15:45:54 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 08:33 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Dear rel-eng,
>
> what is the date/time you were planning on composing F-12 final GA? I would
> like to branch off the spin-kickstarts.git repository a week or possibly
> two before then -rawhide should be pretty "stable" at that point, in order
> to stabilize the repository as well and test, test, test and then test a
> little more in order to reduce the chance of handing you garbage. Consider
> it some kind of early branching just like we can now do for packages.
>
> -- Jeroen

We're still a few weeks away from entering the Release Candidate phase
of GA.  In fact, we aren't even to RC phase of Beta.  We'll know more as
we get beta out and start working on the F12Blocker list.  I'll be sure
to alert both lists when we enter RC phase as we'll be even more strict
about what things get tagged.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)