[Fedora-spins] I need content for your spin's webpage- by Fri Oct 16

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Oct 13 01:14:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 07:57:08 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 14:47:04 -0400,
>   Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> I am the current games spin maintainer.
>
> > - A slogan for your spin to serve as the heading for the home page. The
> > sample one I came up for KDE is: "It's your desktop. Be free." If you
> > need helping coming up with one I'm happy to help.

I came up with a possible slogan that is an excellent fit with my vision
for the Games Spin, but may or may not be a great slogan.

"Play with Fedora today!"

This has a double meaning of "Try out Fedora today!" and "Play games using
Fedora today!" which pretty much captures the vision I have for the spin.