[Fedora-spins] haskell spin submission for spin-kickstarts

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 14 05:28:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 01:02:17 -0400,
  Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> wrote:
> > > Any update here?  Is a Haskell spin .ks ever going to be in SCM or
> > some package?
> >
> > I don't know about the Haskell spin, but there is now a way for spins
> > to be in git without being published as ISOs.
>
> Cool  (I thought there already were some.:)
>
> > It still would need to go through the Spins process as far as being
> > approved the the SIG.
>
> So what is the next step then? :)

You should be able to follow:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process

If there are unclear parts, let us know so we can improve that document.
When you do the spin template there are a few things for published spins
that don't make a lot of sense for ones that will just be in git. Yours
would be just the second spin like that, so some things aren't aren't
spelled out as well for those cases.