[Fedora-spins] I need content for your spin's webpage- by Fri Oct 16

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 14:04:03 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 01:25 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 10:54 -0400, David Huff wrote:
>> So two questions:
>> - Will the AOS make F12?
>
> I'm willing to ship it as part of F12, but given the lack of notice that
> it was missing I'd really re-think it as an "official spin" for F13.

I agree, I would really like to try and get something solid for F13.  I
think this will help increase the numbers of users per your original
argument.

>> - What needs to change to make rel-eng life easier so this does not
>> happen again?
>
> It would be nice if it used the same compose tool and configuration file
> setup that the rest of the spins use, so that it can fall into the
> script that composes everything else.  I understand if that's not
> possible, it just makes my life harder then.

Can you provide me with more information on how this compose tool works.
 I would like to better understand the process in order to determine how
we can make this easier.

-D