[Fedora-spins] fpaste in fedora-live-base?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 23:11:27 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Jan Kratochvil
<jan.kratochvil at redhat.com> wrote:

> -1 as fpaste.org server has longterm unfixed bug blocking its usage on various
> clients and nobody can fix the bug as it is server-side bug:
>        http://bugs.fedoraunity.org/server-bugs/27

While this particular bug is fixed, it begs two questions (neither of
which I know the answers to):

1) Do we want to have something that points to non-infrastructure
maintained services and casts them in such a light as they are
"official" services in the default spin? We (Fedora Infrastructure)
don't have the wherewithal to fix fpaste.org if/when it's busted.
2) If the answer to #1 is no, what is preventing us from hosting
paste.fedoraproject.org?

As a side note, is the source for fpaste.org somewhere? I couldn't
find it looking at the site, but maybe I'm stupid. :)