[Fedora-spins] firstaidkit-plugins-all and fedora-live-base.ks

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:53:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>

> And my understanding was the Desktop spin (for instance) was no longer
> going to target a CD medium because the size limitation is really
> starting to create substantial problems.

<SNIP>

I don't personally find that wise, but its potentially just my
opinion. I just see it bringing a lot of possible issues with projects
like FreeMedia attempting to supply live images as well as making
complications for Ambassadors who hand out live media at
talks/conferences.

Is there some media form that is cheap and easy to hand out to
interested parties that I'm unaware of or is the Desktop team now
shooting for LiveUSB and just leaving the rest in the dust?

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com