[Fedora-spins] Fedora Ro Spin State?

Adrian adrian.joian at fedoraproject.ro
Tue Jan 26 19:40:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

This spin is intended to be a full iso and not just a kickstart because
the .ks file would not interest our target users. Feedback from within
the community helps us to understand that the target user is a
non-tehnical person with more or less English knowledge, so for them is
rather hard to build there own spin based on the git file, thus making
it harder for us to support there issues.
I know that the full spin is harder to be implemented since it's the
first localization-only, but like I said in the description on the wiki
this official spin will help us to showcase out of the box Fedora
support in Romanian.

Best regards,

Adrin Joian

--