[Fedora-spins] Moblin to Meego for F14?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jul 9 15:10:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 15:37:03 +0100,
  "pbrobinson at gmail.com" <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> > Is the Moblin spin going to get renamed for F14?
> > If so we'll need to do another trademark check with the board. Also the
> > wiki page for the new name should get created. Spins are supposed to
> > be submitted by next week, so this change should happen soon if it is
> > going to happen for F14.
>
> Yes it is. I mentioned it in one of the other threads. Sorry I've been
> massively busy and are just starting to catch up. I will do the page
> over the weekend. Paul and RH Legal have already dealt with the
> trademark side of things. Added Paul so he can fill in those legal
> details.

Thanks. Most likely I'll be functioning as an interim Wrangler and planned
on going through at least some of the spin pages this weekend. I'll save
Moblin/Meego for last and won't look at it too carefully until after the
name change.

For Paul, can we assume the trademark approval for Meego is done then, or
do we need to do the board step again? (I'm hoping it can be considered
done.)