[Fedora-spins] Fedora 14 Schedule Reminder

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 12 19:05:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 21:37:42 +0300,
  P Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Start       End         Name
> > Tue 13-Jul  Tue 13-Jul  Custom Spins Submission Deadline
> > Tue 27-Jul  Tue 27-Jul  Spins Freeze--All Fedora 14 Spins Identified
>
> Hey all :) I still try to understand through the wiki if we need to do
> (or if we already did) something to state that Design Suite is
> continuing to F14..

It should move from the category Spins_in_Development to the category
Spins_Ready_For_Wrangler. As of right now that hasn't been done.
While we know your spin is intended to be continued, your reluctant interim
spins wrangler would appreciate it if the spin owners did the update so that
he didn't have to. And next time around, getting that done early will help
keep us from worrying about the status and trying to do one off email to
spin owners.

Note that for recurring spins you are supposed to be following process:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Recurring_Releases

We haven't gotten a lot of feedback on that process, so if you find missing
stuff or broken stuff in the process, please speak up about it.