[Fedora-spins] Late Spin - Music Creation Lite

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 26 21:53:12 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:16:07 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> We can talk about this at the meeting tomorrow (1900 UTC), but my feeling is
> that the Fedora version of this should be targeted for F15 and that you should
> publish a remix if you really want people to be able use it for F14.

We talked about this in the meeting and we agreed that getting this done
properly for F14 is not doable. You can publish it as a remix for now and
work on resubimtting it for F15.

If you do pursue this it would probably be helpful to discuss the spin
in one of our meetings. If 1900 UTC is a bad time for you, then maybe nirik
and I could meet with you at a different time. But it should probably wait for
a few weeks, since we are scrambling to get some stuff fixed for beta and
i am going on a vacation shortly.