[Fedora-spins] livecd-tools 032 coming

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jun 21 14:06:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 08:02:37 -0400,
  Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:
> Will this update include the patches I sent to allow spins to be
> generated without the liveuser?

I don't remember seeing those. I thought most of your patches was for
the livebase.ks rather than livecd-creator. I also didn't remember seeing
anything in the commit log that looked like your patches.

We are trying to get some more pending patches reviewed, and I think what
you are trying to do is in scope for that whether as part of livebase
or livecd-creator. I hadn't thought of that before you prompted me with
this message and had been thinking it was a separate issue (for spins instead
of livecd).