[Fedora-spins] Co-maintaining the Design Suite

P Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:48:40 UTC 2010

Hi all

My name is Pierros Papadeas [1]. Some of you might know me from the
Ambassadors' Project and from the L10n Project. Moreover I am studying
Architecture so I have great interest in Design tools and Graphics
Software.

I am happy to announce that I am willing to take over the maintaining
of the Design Suite [2] from Sebastian [3] (due to his lack of time).

Sebastian was kind enough to offer me any help and advise needed to
complete this task and stand on my own.
I am in contact with him to make sure I have all the knowledge needed.

I am very excited about this and want to thank Sebastian for this opportunity :)

So.. see ya around!

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pierros_Papadeas
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite