[Fedora-spins] Talking Points, Spin summaries

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Mar 3 13:26:32 UTC 2010

On 03/02/2010 08:30 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chitlesh,
>>
>> The talking points for F13 are scheduled to contain the following:
>>
>> * Highlighted pointers to brand-new spins this release (4 in all -
>>  Moblin, SoaS, Design Suite, and Security)
>
> Hello there,
>
> You mentioned _brand-new spins_. Jeroen called spin maintainers
> (assuming all) to write something. Who's to listen ? Note that some of
> us contribute in our free time, thus it is sad to waste time on
> non-productive items.

There's at least one, possibly two, and potentially more applications of
the summary and detailed description that you give on your Spins page:

1) spins.fp.o
2) if listed and applicable to your Spin, the Talking Points for Fedora 13

What I asked, or wanted to ask, the Spin maintainers was to look at
their Spins page, possibly update their summary and detailed description
of the Spin, if needed, and, if applicable, update the Talking Points
for Fedora 13.

-- Jeroen