[Fedora-spins] Spins talking points

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 5 16:18:05 UTC 2010

I think it would be extremely helpful and a welcome change.

-AdamM (from Android )

On May 5, 2010 9:24 AM, "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 08:33:21AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I saw a couple places where spin ...
I wanted to thank the spin owners who have spent some time beefing up
these pages -- and also Mel Chua, Michelle Kim, and a number of other
folks who have created banners, text, and templates for these spins.

It seems to me that we could improve our process for getting these
done if we tracked spin sites in our schedule somehow.  That doesn't
guarantee that other teams will automatically provide people-power for
making the necessary content, but it would at least give the spin
owners and SIG a way to know when they need to more urgently ask for
help, before the eleventh hour.  Would this be helpful?

gpg fingerprint: 3DA6...