[Fedora-spins] Please make sure your spins are in working order!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sun May 9 23:14:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
>> We're trying to get into RC phase, which could happen any day now.
>> However updates to 13 are still flowing until that time.  It is critical
>> that you ensure your spin is in working order so that we don't have to
>> delay.
>
> Moblin and Sugar seem to be in reasonable form at the moment. Been
> doing testing of both over the last couple of days. All current known
> issues have fixes filtering through to the images now.
>
> As a side note does anyone happen to know how to set a gtk theme from
> command like?
>
> Peter

Sorry for the late notice here.

Some heavy testing by both Peter and me have brought a couple of
issues in the Moblin Spin and Sugar on a Stick to the surface. While
these don't render the spins entirely unusable, the recent commits to
the spin-kickstarts git repo would enhance the usability highly
(Moblin) and remove an previously prominent application that's broken
after a system lib update (upstream has been notified).

It'd be really awesome if we could get these last-minute changes into
the builds. Is there anything I can do to help make that happen?

--Sebastian