[Fedora-spins] Please make sure your spins are in working order!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue May 11 15:31:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 16:38:26 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> Since building the new rpm isn't critical for the current set of builds,
> I am going to do that tonight and not fret over making a mistake that will
> hose the release.

I am still working on this. The process from going to the git repo was
different than what I was expecting. I think I have figured it out now,
but make dist doesn't pull some of the new stuff into the tar.gz archive
and I need to add things and double check that all of the ks files get
included.

Also the tar.gz file should get put up on fedorahosted, since it is
referenced as the source in the rpm. This doesn't seemed to have happened
for a long time. I am not exactly sure how to do that, but should be able
to figure it out.

> I may also try to do the git branch for f13 using what's currently master.

I figured this part out and did it.