[Fedora-spins] MIA spins

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:37:48 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 08:41:31AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 16:02 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
>> > Hi Paul,

>> > What's the latest update of this? If the mirrors are still too busy
>> > can we at least get the torrents up and propagating out with a link on
>> > the site to them?
>> >

>> I'm working on creating the spin isos today.
>
> Thanks, Jesse.

WooHoo... nearly 2 days after the release and there's still no signs
of the Moblin spin. I'm not going to yell and scream like some would
about their spin but it would be nice to see some kind of update as to
why its still missing? I don't see that request as being unreasonable
after all I feel I put as much work into my spin and it can't help to
feel to me a little unfair and disappointed. If it was some other spin
all hell would have broken lose.

Peter