[Fedora-spins] Upcoming Fedora 14 Tasks

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 13 02:17:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 14:55:06 -0700,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> Releasing the final release without the kickstarts used in it goes
> against the spirit of the GPL.  It would be best if we can coordinate it
> so that the package in the compose is the kickstarts used for the compose.

OK. I'll modify the plan a bit. I'll do the branch and generate a new
package tonight even though the new nightly composes haven't shown
up yet. In theory they should continue OK using master until Kevin gets
a chance to switch over.

There is also an issue with the repo directives. Most of building tests
override them to use local mirrors and the error was caught recently.
I want to take a quick look of fixing that for people wanting to do
one off builds.