[Fedora-spins] broffice will probably be OK in the next nightly build

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Oct 21 11:34:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 06:26:22 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> I found the issue. I tried to run the gconf command, when I need to copy
> to a file that is run at boot time on live images. I'll commit a fix shortly.

I commited a new ks for livecd-desktop and livecd-broffoce.org. I'll hold
off doing the new spin-kickstarts package rebuild until the fix is tested.
You can grab it from the f14 branch. The nightly composes should have it
in the next build started after this. (I suspect one might be in progress
yet.)