[Fedora-spins] Please test RCs

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Oct 23 13:47:05 UTC 2010

While we really should do this at the Test Candidate phase if we do things
similarly for the next release, at this point it would be good for the spin
owners (or their delegates) to test the updated RC1 live images.
http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/14.RC1/Live/
The idea is to catch any spin specific issues before the release.
There are a set of test cases at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:LiveCD_Test_Cases
We have had arch specific issues in the past, so testing both arches is
desired.

Reports back to the spins list would be appreciated. If serious problems
are found we need to talk to QA and see what our options are.