[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG meeting notes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Sep 13 21:31:59 UTC 2010

Meeting started by brunowolff at 21:05:12 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-09-13/spins-sig.2010-09-13-21.05.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* who's here?  (brunowolff, 21:05:31)

* FYI  (brunowolff, 21:07:21)

* nightly composes  (brunowolff, 21:07:45)
  * ACTION: brunowolff will file a beta blocker bug for the empathy
    dependency problem.  (brunowolff, 21:11:17)

* livecd-tools  (brunowolff, 21:11:28)
  * ACTION: brunowolff will build a new livecd-tools tonight.
    (brunowolff, 21:18:41)

* meego  (brunowolff, 21:18:48)

* test plans  (brunowolff, 21:22:12)

* spins SIG status report  (brunowolff, 21:23:13)

* other  (brunowolff, 21:26:07)
  * ACTION: brunowolff will send message to spins list reminding people
    that we need to be serious about sizes now.  (brunowolff, 21:28:13)
  * ACTION: brunowolff will mail out the meeting notes.  (brunowolff,
    21:28:34)

Meeting ended at 21:28:59 UTC.

Action Items