[Fedora-spins] LiveCD and with an extra CD/DVD

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Apr 19 13:38:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:20:34 +0530,
  Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to build fedora remix LiveCD  with an extra CD/DVD.
> The LiveCD contain basic apps with rpmfusion repositories and the extra
> CD/DVD contain selected packages (with dependencies).
>
> I can manage the LiveCD but I could not create the extra CD.

That isn't going to work well since the install process for live images
is different than that for install images.

You probably want to either make the live image target a DVD or make the
extra CD/DVD a normal install image that includes both the packages on the
live image and the packages desired for the extra CD.