[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] Move fpaste to the base ks. It's small, doesn't have many deps and very

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Feb 9 16:14:56 UTC 2011

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:00:17 +0100
Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 16:53:41 +0100, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> >     Move fpaste to the base ks. It's small, doesn't have many deps
> > and very useful for debugging problems.
>
> fpaste.org still has server-side unfixed bug making it unreadable for
> some web clients:
> 	http://bugs.fedoraunity.org/server-bugs/27

Sure. If we waited until all software we use had no bugs, we would not
ship anything at all. ;)

There is work ongoing to move the fpaste server into fedora
infrastructure, hopefully as part of this work the above can get fixed
once and for all. In the mean time, the tool is still very very
valuable to folks helping end users.

kevin