[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] Move fpaste to the base ks. It's small, doesn't have many deps and very

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Feb 9 19:13:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:18:39 +0100
Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 17:14:56 +0100, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > In the mean time, the tool is still very very
> > valuable to folks helping end users.
>
> In the meantime there is zillion of pastebins working flawlessly,
> while Fedora chooses to push the only buggy pastebin out there.

I doubt all other pastebins invented have no bugs. ;)

I'd suggest: a) work with upstream to solve the bug you ran into,
possibly checking with the folks getting it packaged as well (I can put
you in touch with them if you like) and b) simply use another pastebin
service for your own needs.

Thanks,

kevin