[Fedora-spins] SELinux disabled by default

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:10:10 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:50:01 +0530
> Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> > > Where? In your host machine thats running livecd-creator?
> > > In the kickstart you are using? In what section?
> > >

> > between post and end
> > sed -i -e
> > 's/SELINUX=enforcing/SELINUX=disabled/g' /etc/sysconfig/selinux
>
> Odd. Any errors from livecd-creator in the output there?

no errors at all

Can you doublecheck the file after making that change?
> Perhaps just add a cat of it there and see in the output?

added following entries to the kickstart but could not solved it
but i noticed the /etc/sysconfig/selinux file has the entry of
SELINUX=disabled.

sed -i -e 's/SELINUX=enforcing/SELINUX=disabled/g' /etc/sysconfig/selinux
/usr/sbin/setenforce 0

kevin

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com