[Fedora-spins] oVirt Node Fedora 16 Spin

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 26 12:15:18 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 15:44:56 -0400,
  Joey Boggs <jboggs at redhat.com> wrote:

> There seems to have been positive support for this spin so far, can we
> get an official ACK from the Spins SIG to continue the process? Fedora
> Design team has acked it and I'm just waiting on an offical ack from QA.
> Once we have the three groups we can be accepted.

I looked briefly at the ks file for the ovirt spin and it is a lot different
then the live images included in the past. Typically spins SIG only
reviewed live spins, which ovirt doesn't appear to be.

I think it might be better to consider this spin as outside the scope
of Spins SIG, as we would need to rewrite policy to be able to cover
ovirt, and I don't think that is going to happen in a timely fashion.