[Fedora-spins] fedora-virt-server.ks

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Mar 13 18:47:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:45:50 -0600,
  Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 02:50:25 +0100
> Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Perhaps I just missed it, but was this ever approved?
> > http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commitdiff;h=8500904f5693ffb6b258cda57ed82e295ad3bebc
>
> Not that I recall... Bruno might remember something further.

No I don't. Another issue is people making ks for different target sizes of
spins. As far as I remember none of those was actually approved. It seemed
reasonable for Desktop (which is the first) as they weren't sure if they
were going to do it (and in the end stayed with CD size), but at some point
we may want to formalize that a bit as others are doing it (KDE) and we
want to make sure the right size gets used for the release.