[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG meeting minutes 2011-03-28

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:42:07 UTC 2011

Hi Christoph,

Quite happy with prelink in mini-live.ks in fact I'd like to get rid
of it if all the dep issues are fixed. Ultimately it should be the
same as base (ie the very bare minimum to get a running install) and
you just add it at the top of a ks with a %include. I'll be back
around as of next week for meetings, I've been travelling in Aus all
of March and hence my lack of attendance as its like 4am.

Peter