[Fedora-spins] spin-kickstarts branching?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Aug 16 03:27:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:31:37 -0500,
   Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

>I am slightly in favor of branching now, but if most want to wait
>until some F19 specific changes are needed, that would be OK with me.

Since the consensus seems to be to branch now, I created branch 'f18'
from master.

I haven't switched over the nightly build stuff to use f18 instead of master.

People should remember to make commits to both f18 and master where
appropriate. You don't want to use merge, since that may bring in commits
only intended for one of these branches. cherry-pick seems to work well
for me.