[Fedora-spins] Urgent call for a spins SIG meeting

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:30:49 UTC 2012

Hi there,

we have 4 spins to approve for F18.  I know we missed the deadline, but
I cannot change it.  I was way too busy and I didn't even know there
were new spins to approve until the owners of Fedora Jam approached my
least week.  From that point on I have been working with them, because I
still think we should try to have these spins in Fedora 18.

As we are running out of time, I have done several things in parallel. I
already got the approval from the board, now we need the SIG to approve
them ASAP.

When is the best time for a meeting? I only have tomorrow, then I will
be traveling most of Friday, but I guess I could arrange something
throughout Saturday or Sunday while I am at the FAD in Rheinfelden. If
that doesn't work, I can arrange something on Monday, but we really need
to hurry up because the freeze for the spins-kickstart package is on
2012-12-11.

Kind regards,
Christoph

@Kevin: Can you get the Fedora Jam ks from