[Fedora-spins] proposing French Fedora Spin

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:16:01 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, den 22.01.2012, 13:24 +0000 schrieb Peter Robinson:

[...]
> > So what is the procedure to include them in l18n-kickstarts package ?...
>
> The general spin guidelines are listed here
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins
>
> Generally we don't accept language specific spins.

I don't think that Casper wanted to have this as a spin for download but
included in the l18n-kickstarts package. I don't see anything wrong with
this as long as we have somebody to maintain and test these spins.

Casper, are you willing to do this? And are you a Fedora contributor
already? If so, I could sponsor you and you can commit the files to git.

Kind regards,
Christoph