[Fedora-spins] JBoss Spin

Gerard Ryan gerard at ryan.lt
Tue Jul 10 23:53:04 UTC 2012

Hi Spins SIG,

I'm doing a Fedora JBoss Spin as my GSOC project at the moment. Most of
my efforts so far have been in packaging stuff to put into the spin, and
only recently has there started to be enough stuff to really call it a
spin. I'm still waiting for a few packages to come through the review
process before I will submit the spin for review/wrangling(?).

If you want to have a look at what I've got so far, you can see the
kickstart at [1]. Any comments or questions welcome, even flames: I've
got pretty fire retardant skin!

Once the spin is submitted for review, can stuff still be added to it,
or what's the process for that?

thanks
Gerard.

[1] https://gitorious.org/fedora-jboss-spin/kickstart

--
Gerard Ryan :: gerard at ryan.lt :: http://blog.grdryn.me :: @grdryn
GPG Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15