[Fedora-spins] KDE spin builds

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Aug 22 13:42:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 22:31:24 -0400,
   Amit Saha <asaha at redhat.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Considering that the KDE builds are still failing, what is a fairly failsafe
>way to add packages to the Scientific spin (which is based on KDE) and then
>push the changes ?

What is your end goal?

>Shall I build on Fedora 19, and if all is fine, commit the changes?
>(after checking if those packages are present in F20 as well)

If you are talking about building live images using the f19 repo, that
probably won't test what you want. If you are talking about build the
live images on an f19 system using f20 or rawhide repos, that is probably
reasonable.

If the problem with builds you are seeing is with dependency resolution,
you might try helping resolve those.