[Fedora-spins] KDE spin builds

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Aug 26 05:38:00 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 01:14:16 -0400,
   Amit Saha <asaha at redhat.com> wrote:

>Unfortunately, the root.log is for the KDE spin build upon which the Scientific
>spin is built upon. I will have to make some time to figure it out, let's see.

It isn't a spin specific problem. hugin-base (from hugin) needs to be
rebuilt in order to be able to link with the current version of boost.
However it is failing to build for some reason. So the place to help
out is getting hugin to build again. If this is really blocking the KDE
spin, then an alpha blocker bug should be filed against hugin. In the
likely case that there is already an FTBFS bug filed against hugin, you
can just nominate that one as an alpha blocker.