[Fedora-spins] Post release spin-kickstarts release

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Dec 13 13:38:56 UTC 2013

Now that we're gold and the current spin-kickstarts is in stable we can
do an update.

It looks like it will be nice to get a post release update of spin-kickstarts
for at least bug 1023178 (which needs a backported fix for i386). So if
there are other fixes it makes sense to backport from master, this would be
a good time to get them into the f20 branch.

I'd like to have the update in updates-testing for GA on Tuesday.