[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] Design suite is livedvd

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 25 20:42:46 UTC 2013

On 25/01/13 06:56 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Please be sure to communicate changes to spins-kickstarts like this to
> releng it  will break livecd composition for the spin. and at this
> point in time really is needless fluff. kde desktop for instance don't
> fit on a cd anymore and design-suite never really did. if we were to
> make a change i think it would be to remove the cd/dvd bits out and
> just call them fedora-live-<foo>.ks
Noted. I learned about fedora-live-<foo>.ks naming stuff. Perhaps that
part should be documented for clarification to future spin maintainers.
For each change I commit on design suite ks, I will provide detailed
information.
When this kind of change occurs, do I need to write a new spin feature
page or should I use the existing page
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite)?

Luya