[Fedora-spins] Where are the remaining F19 spins?

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 25 21:34:40 UTC 2013

2013/6/25 Dan Mashal <dan.mashal at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
>> websites are aware, spin maintainers were notified via the spins list,
>> no objections have been raised. not sure if its in the release notes.
>
> Hi,
>
> I can't speak for other spins but MATE-Compiz spins site has been
> created and will go live when F19 is GA (AFAIK).
>
> http://spins.stg.fedoraproject.org/mate-compiz/
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/204
>
> Thank you robyduck.
>
> Dan

Thanks to you Dan :) and yes, MATE-Compiz pages (an also the new JAM
spin pages) will be live at F19 Release Time.
As Dennis said, websites team is aware of the spins we will release
for the next GA; same for the Design Team which produces the banners
for the spins websites.
Normally we get in contact directly with the single spin maintainers
if we need to produce new pages. Dropping spins which breaks on final
composing is not so much effort, happened for example the last time
for the Games spin (F18).
Cheers.

--
Robert Mayr