[Fedora-spins] F19 spins testing

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 04:16:03 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hmm, I failed to merge the changes back from the f18 branch into master.
'netbeans' and 'scite' are the culprit packages.

I am going to push the changes to f19 branch by removing the two packages and once
a build is done.

Sorry for not paying attention to this earlier.

--
Amit Saha <http://echorand.me>